Back to Home Page
Here are thumbnails of a few favorite outdoor mountaineering/hiking/backpacking photos from previous trips (double-click on the image to view the larger versions). The pages have been optimized on a monitor set at 640x480 and 800x600 resolutions. I've put in the estimated time for the bigger pictures to load with a 28.8kbs modem.
1. At Ansel Adams Wilderness (June 1997): 70 seconds.
2. At Lake District National Park, Cumbria England (January 1998): 45 seconds.
3. Half-Dome, Yosemite National Park (at various times): Note: these photos are larger, make take 90 seconds to load, but hopefully worth it...
4. Mt. Shasta, Northern California (June 1996/April 1997): 75 seconds.
5. El Pico de Orizaba (Volcan Citlaltepetl), Tlachichuca, Mexico (February 1997): in 2 pages, approximately 90 seconds each page.
Visitors since April 10, 1998: Last Updated: August 20, 1998 E-mail